Game Cancellation Policy
All Bets accepted by Olimp Ltd. shall be accepted if in accordance with the rules stated in the Terms and Conditions.
All Bets accepted are valid in relation to the official playing time unless otherwise stated on the Betting Line or in the rules of a specific sport included in the Terms and Conditions.
Any Bet placed by a Player cannot be changed or cancelled by the Player under any circumstances.
Olimp Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any Bet, whether before the start of the tournament or game or during the continuance of such event, or after the completion of the event, which is placed on its Internet Site in violation of any of the rules stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Olimp Ltd. reserves the right to declare a Bet (or a part of a Bet) void or to suspend any payment until the investigation (including judicial) has been concluded, in the event that any of the following situations has occured:
- Olimp Ltd.is concerned with the possible illegal influencing of a specific sports event related to a bet (i.e. match fixing);
- The rules set under the Terms and Conditions for betting with Olimp Ltd. are violated;
- Players involved in a Bet have colluded;
- Unauthorised access to an account or software, software errors or damage done to the software;
- Any other disputes which contest the fairness of a Bet.
If an Event is cancelled before the actual start of that Event is officially announced by the Event organisers, the Bet will be cancelled, a refund to the Player’s Account shall be made and the Player will be returned to his former status.
If an Event is delayed or postponed for less than 48 hours, with the exception of basketball, baseball and ice hockey events where the time limit shall be of 15 hours, from the original date and time, scheduled by competition organizers, all previously accepted Bets on the Event will be honoured and settled accordingly, unless otherwise stated.
If an Event is postponed for more than 48 hours, with the exception of basketball, baseball and ice hockey events where the time limit shall be of 15 hours, from the original date and time, scheduled by competition organizers, all previously accepted Bets on the Event are cancelled and a refund will be paid. If a cancelled Bet is part of a Multiple Bet, the cancelled Event will be excluded, unless otherwise stated.
If an Event is interrupted for any reason and is not completed within twenty-four hours of the interruption, accepted Bets on the Event will be cancelled and a refund will be paid.
Without prejudice to Clause 6, accepted Bets will be considered valid provided that the following number of minutes were played during an Event prior its interruption:
- Football – 70 minutes
- Basketball – 35 minutes
- Basketball NBA, NBL, PBA – 40 minutes
- Ice hockey – 50 minutes
- NHL Ice Hockey – 54 minutes
- Eurohockey (Including Russian) – 50 minutes
- Baseball – 5 innings
- All other sports – a minimum of 75% of the duration of the regular playing time, unless otherwise stated in the specific sports rules in the Terms and Conditions.
In the case that the minimum amount specified in Clause 10 is not played, any outcomes that can be indisputably settled at the time in which the Event was interrupted will be settled accordingly.
If an Event is not completed but the minimum number of minutes is played, the result and all various outcomes at the time the Event was interrupted will be the outcomes under which all Bets are settled.
Without prejudice to the above, an exception applies when a draw is not a possible outcome of the Event and at the time of interruption the score was a draw. In these cases, all accepted Bets on the event are cancelled and a refund will be paid.
Bets are settled according to the results announced by Olimp Ltd. The sources which are used to obtain these results include official documents released by the organisers of sports competitions or official data providers. In their absence, results may be obtained from official sites of sports federations, sports clubs and other independent sources of relevant information. Olimp Ltd can settle bets according to the information received from their own representative. When determining the results of sporting events and settling bets, Olimp Ltd. does not take into consideration any results announced by any other bookmakers and/or similar organisations.
- If, for any reason, the final result of an Event is cancelled or changed by official sources after an event is completed, the results used to settle Bets are the results originally declared by these sources and will not be changed thereafter.
If the venue of an Event is rescheduled to a neutral venue, all placed Bets are considered valid, regardless of where the Event is played.
Without prejudice to the above, when the Event is changed to the home venue of the team that was initially designated as the Away team, accepted Bets are cancelled and a refund will be paid. If a Cancelled Bet is part of a Multi Bet, the cancelled selection will be excluded from the Bet.
In cases of either personnel, technical or software errors, Olimp Ltd. reserves the right to cancel and refund the Stake of any Bet placed on incorrect Odds.
Without prejudice to Clause 18, Olimp Ltd. shall not be responsible for any human, technical or software errors that are not attributable to itself. This includes any technical errors such as disconnection, communication failure, browser errors or any other errors that do not influence the placement and the outcome of the Bet and which Olimp Ltd. deems as not being considered as reasonable grounds for a bet to be made void or cancelled.
- Olimp Ltd, is not liable for any inaccuracies in the translation of the names of teams and/or players participating in any Event for which Bets are accepted.
Delays in broadcast of results and Virtual Sports Events
Without prejudice to the foregoing, no Bets will be cancelled and/or refunded if any personnel, technical or software errors cause a delay in the broadcast of the result on the Internet Site.
In the case of Virtual Sports Events, no Bets will be cancelled and/or refunded when any personnel, technical or software errors, which do not influence the placement and outcome of the Bet, cause a delay in the broadcasting of the Virtual Sports League Event.
- Olimp Ltd. retains the right, but without obligation, to void any bet that was placed with incorrect odds (out of sync with the general market and/or erroneous), or to re-adjust such bets at its own discretion, in accordance with correct odds. The odds will be considered incorrect (out of sync with the general market and/or erroneous), if they correspond to at least one of the following criteria:
- The odds simultaneously create an arbitrage situation with other odds offered by Olimp Ltd or several other bookmakers worldwide;
- The odds clearly do not correspond to the probability of the outcome of the event/market at the time the bet was placed;
- The odds have frozen or have not been updated in the system;
- The odds relate to an outcome, upon which the result is already known;
- The odds do not reflect the current time and/or score in the event;
- The odds clearly to not correspond to the format and/or terms an Event.
Related Bets are prohibited when a Player places a Multi Bet or System Bet. Related Bets refer to more than one selection which are directly or indirectly related. In the case that initially, the computer system fails to detect a related Bet being placed, the Bet will be cancelled and settled as a refund.
- If there is no clearly identifiable winning outcome on an outright betting market, all bets on such markets will be settled as a refund. Any bet which can be clearly identified as a losing bet will be settled as lost.
By way of example, if a bet is placed on 'Lowest Scoring Match' and there is more than one match with a joint lowest number of goals, all bets on these matches will be settled as a refund. All bets placed within this market on matches with more goals scored are settled as lost.
Last Updated 20th July 2016